Milled log home packages are one of the most popular options. However, the number one problem people have during their research is comparing “Apples to Apples.”
Here’s some guidance to help you choose the right milled log home package for you.
Our Footprint Milled Log Package
Our milled log package includes…
- Design, drafting and site specific engineered plans to enable your builder to apply for your building permit.
- Drafting of the foundation and sub floor (materials not included, these would be supplied by your builder of record)
- Detailed log wall drawings to assist the builder with assembly.
- Exterior pre-cut log wall system including all the hardware for assembly. Pre -cut walls include:
- Corner system
- Dove tail butt joints where needed
- Window and door openings precut ready to recieve bucks, window/doors external trim
- All log wall electrical chases and boxes pre cut and drilled.
- Interior stud wall -2 x 4 or 2 x 6 as necessary
- 2nd floor system – joists, sheeting etc.
- Construction stairs
- Roof system up to and including the sheeting (excludes metal/shingle)
- Wood windows with aluminum exterior clad and all external doors. Garage door would not be included.
- Exterior trim for windows/ exterior doors/ soffits and fascia.
- Interior trim for vaulted ceiling if applicable or requested
- Porches/decks if applicable
- Construction manual and technical assistance for you or your builder.
- Warranty of the log shell.
In addition to our milled log home package, we also offer Timber Frame, Handcrafted, Post and Beam, Swedish Cope and Hybrid home packages.
Contact us for more information.